Tuesday 11 December 2012

OOTD: Burgundy

Hey guys!

 I decided to start doing 'outfit of the day' posts, however, since I have no good quality camera, I have to stick to polyvore for a picture of how the outfit looks. I actually wore this outfit yesterday for university, and even though it was really cold and I wore no jacket, it kept me warm. 

This is how the outfit looks like :



The focus is obviously on the high-waisted shorts which I bought from New Look, just yesterday. You can still find them here. Its colour is a mix of wine, purple (in sunlight) and burgundy. It's a perfect piece to mix and match for the berry trend going on. I decided to tuck in my brown jumper for a smarter look (and preppier?) and I added a cable knitted beige grandad cardi to keep my blood flowing in this cold. For extra warmth, I put on a black snood, which I also bought from New Look together with the shorts. These are already sold out, but they have a similar one here. To finish off this outfit, I wore a pair of black military boots and semi-opaque plain tights. 

Again, sorry for not being able to post actual photos of how the outfit looks on. Hope you like it!

- R x

No comments:

Post a Comment