Friday 10 May 2013

Location Location

Hey guys!

I thought of doing something different than usual and talk about something other than clothes and anything in the fashion industry. Almost every blogger makes a wishlist for every season ( as so did I ) but I would much rather make a 'places to go' list than that. In short, want I really want is ..




Even if I'm just back from a trip, the next minute you'll probably find me planning on what's next. My YouTube subscriptions list goes something like this: Ellen, fashion bloggers, people who travel a whole lot. And even though I love watching fashion related videos, I'm always looking forward for the ones regarding travel. 

You see, I'm a 20 year old and I didn't even start my car lessons. Main reason why ? I would much rather spend that kind of money on travelling abroad than to travel in Malta where I can easily catch the bus. I can honestly say I don't mind doing that. Going back to my point. I was in Paris a couple of months ago and currently planning my summer trip to Netherlands and Belgium (in which I'll be attending this year's Rock Werchter festival -and I cannot even being to describe how much I'm looking forward to it) and that's not it. Even if I have no idea where to go next, I have quite a bucket list of places to visit. Some of them are not even actual places, they're cultures. I want to experience (even for just a couple of days) most of the world's cultures. Yes, there's a focus on experience, because I don't want to just visit a place, I want to see their arts, history, traditions and try different cuisines. 

I want to go on a safari trip, indulge in an oriental culture, dive the Great Barrier Reef and have a taste of Australia. I want to have a typical American hot dog not from a food truck in a local feast, but from the streets of New York. I want to swim in the Caribbean Sea, hop the Greek Islands and re-try roller skates (this brings some old memories) in California. 

I'm saying 'I want' quite a lot, and hopefully in a few years time they'll be 'I went' and ' I saw'.  What will be your next destination?

-R :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to go on Safari
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! that's like the ultimate trip.. can't wait to finish my uni course and get lost on a jeep haha :)

    ReplyDelete