Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring: Patterned Shorts

Bonjour!

Yes, I'm back from Paris after 5 amazing days! I've really missed writing articles for the past 2 weeks and I had soo many ideas and inspiration but I didn't have any spare time since I had to catch up on my assignments. But finally, I found some time to write yay :)

One easy way to transit from your winter clothing to spring is to get rid of your long trousers and start wearing shorts! I know it may be a bit daring for some, but that is the one step that makes me aware that spring has actually started. Don't be afraid of the weather.. you can always put on a pair of long boots, some knee-high socks or a light jacket. 

Here are some outfit ideas for the spring featuring patterned shorts:



What is spring without some florals? I've teamed up this shorts with a basic white tee and brown boots. To make it more interesting I've added some coral to the outfit with a coral necklace and a matching bag. And for those windy days, I've decided to go for a denim jacket. 


I've tried to integrate two trends in one outfit: neon and monochome. I've decided to chose this aztec print high-waisted shorts and a striped crop top inspired by the french breton top. Again, the colour pop was left for the accessories: this time a neon belt and necklace. For the bag I chose this plain black clutch and since the outfit it too chic/sharp for my taste, I've decided to go for a black plimsoll to dress the outfit down a notch.  


And finally some denim ombre shorts. I know it's not a pattern but I think it goes with the whole concept of this article. So, ombre shorts? Check. What to put on next? Since this pair of shorts is also studded I decided to go for a plain white tee again not to have too much going on. Some flatform plimsolls, knee-high socks, a black cardigan and you're ready!

Are you ready to change to your spring wardrobe?

- R :)

No comments:

Post a Comment