Friday 26 April 2013

Spring/Summer Shoes Wishlist

Hey guys!

So I've a bit of a busy week catching up with some friends and trying to keep up with my assignments and just when I thought I had some time to chill, my faculty decides to launch our dissertation titles. Needless to say, I ended up lost in this one pdf that holds the title for my too-near-future thesis. I still ended up online window shopping - why does this always happen? I found myself scrolling in a numerous pictures of shoes and then realized that I still had to shop for some sandals for this Spring/Summer season.

I managed to make a whole list of shoes I'm lusting for.


  • Cut-out boots- they are everywhere! This pair is from ALDO (find here).. loving the tassel detail.
  • A pair of chucks. The basic white converse that goes with anything. (find here)
  • Spicy Wedges - what's summer without some wedges? This aztec print pair from NewLook is the perfect for most occasions, and you can use it for a pop of colour to any boring outfit. (find here)
  • Tan sandals. Every year I end up buying at least one pair. In fact, I ended up buying this gorgeous fringe one from asos a couple of minutes after I was creating this collection on polyvore. (find here)
  • Neon flats. I don't wear much neon, but would love to integrated a bit more in my outfits. Loving the contrast of nude with neon. (find here)
  • Black heels. I simply can't resist chunky heels and Topshop always manage to design the best shoes. (find here)
  • And to finish off, some toned down espadrilles. I have a pair of bright coral espadrilles which I don't wear much because of the colour, but these can definately be worn with most outfits. 
What are you're staple pieces this season?

-R :)




2 comments:

  1. i love your blog, sweetie! I can;t wait to see more.::)

    Follow each other? <3 ;)

    http://barbieannefranka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thanks!

    checking out your blog atm :)putting you on my reading list hah



    ReplyDelete